Cybersecurity Working Group
Exerceo sponsors a free self-paced virtual Cybersecurity Working Group (CWG) that is ideal for highly motivated individuals working to grow their understanding of cybersecurity in both system administration and software development, while taking their career to the next level. The group combines industry standard practices, policies, and current technologies to produce a well rounded curriculum that goes beyond conceptual learning for candidates of any experience level. Exerceo is running an experiment to immediately service our audience by changing the various working groups to be self-paced and virtual. We welcome feedback and suggestions for improvement and engagement.
Please watch the virtual material below at your own pace:
- Automation, Linux, and Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Editors versus IDEs and Advanced Linux
- Communications and Mentorship
- Core Software Development Concepts and Revision Control
- Build Tools, Testing, Five Year Roadmap for Software Developers, and Cybersecurity for System Administration
- Introduction to DevOps and Linux Troubleshooting
- Cybersecurity for Software Development, Hosting Services and Virtualization
- Career vs Job, Resumes, and Technical Interview Guidelines
Exerceo continues to perform our civic missions with the tremendous support of our volunteers. Learn more about our volunteer opportunities.Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you want to meet a group of like-minded hardworking individuals? Give yourself a jump start by joining one of our free programs.Learn More
Exerceo exists to lead and inspire others to transform society by extending relevant learning and mentorship into everyday lifestyle.
Exerceo continues to provide learning opportunities, success stories, and new initiatives. Stay informed by joining our mailing list.
Cultivation is a discipline for identifying and mentoring tomorrow's superstars by immersing them in a positive, collaborative, and empowering environment that encourages learning and career development.Go to Cultivation