Exerceo exists to lead and inspire others to transform society by extending relevant learning and mentorship into everyday lifestyle, and in terms of workforce development, a new paradigm in how it is used to create real value to basic workforce development initiatives. We are always willing to partner and assume a leadership role in private and public sector programs where individual success resulting from Cultivation, mentorship, and learning is understood to reach collective success.
Our leadership has been helping private business, education and workforce development organizations to reach sustainable success since 2007. We actively seek opportunities to discuss changing paradigms in workforce development and engage in creating learning environments in like-minded progressive organizations. There are a number of ways we can engage with your project, and there are more than a few ways to engage with us.
Exerceo will advance and promote the concepts of Cultivation as “open source information” - the concepts and best-practices of implementation will be promoted by:
- An engagement friendly website.
- Support for organizations and associations open and committed to transforming workforce development practices.
- Speaking engagements, seminars, and presentations.
Each Exerceo-run program relies on active support of for-profit as well as non-profit and public sector organizations, known as Sponsors. Our programs engage the following sponsors and we encourage interested organizations and individuals to contact us today to get involved:
- Sustaining Sponsors are organizations that are heavily active in the day-to-day activities of the program and provide the bulk of resources.
- Participating Sponsors are organizations that provide less man-power related or sustained resources, but do provide vital resources to the program as well as job opportunities for its participants.
- Supporting Sponsors are organizations that strictly provide monetary funding to a program.
Invite us to meet your organization's leaders to discuss transforming your workforce development efforts. We gladly accept invitations to speak at workforce development roundtable discussion.
Exerceo contracted by an individual organization to assist development and maintenance of a Cultivation program at the contracting organization. In addition to expertise in building and sustaining a Cultivation organization, this may include facilities, technical expertise, management and administration of the program.
- Have us consult, implement or fully manage your own Cultivation environment and reenergize your recruiting and workforce development efforts.
- We can help you and your organization establish your own learning environment and workforce cultivation program.
Exerceo seeks partnerships and grants to fund workforce development programs. The foundation of the program, however, will be based on the tenants of Cultivation to develop skills and experience in a particular field for the benefit of the program’s sponsoring organizations. The Program will culminate with opportunity for each sponsor to hire Program participants. The ideal program will include:
- Exerceo as program fiduciary/manager/administrator.
- Funder of the Program.
2-5 additional organizations (sponsors) interested in developing their own environments of Cultivation and willing to invest:
- Subject matter expertise.
- Collectively 25% of administrative costs.
- Other resources and logistics.
- Job opportunities to Program participants.
The Partnership agreement on:
- Not less than 50% involvement of unemployed or underemployed people.
- Program length of not less than 6-months.
- Program ending “capstone” project.
To learn more about how you or your organization can get involved contact us today!Contact US
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you want to meet a group of like-minded hardworking individuals? Give yourself a jump start by joining one of our free programs.Enroll Now
Cultivation is a discipline for identifying and mentoring tomorrow's superstars by immersing them in a positive, collaborative, and empowering environment that encourages learning and career development.Go to Cultivation
Exerceo continues to perform our civic missions with the tremendous support of our volunteers. Learn more about our volunteer opportunities.Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you want to meet a group of like-minded hardworking individuals? Give yourself a jump start by joining one of our free programs.Learn More
Exerceo continues to provide learning opportunities, success stories, and new initiatives. Stay informed by joining our mailing list.
Exerceo exists to lead and inspire others to transform society by extending relevant learning and mentorship into everyday lifestyle.